Monday, March 9, 2009
I never ever thought that the poems I wrote from that day onwards was having inspirations from that girl.i alwyas loved to surprise her.I always waited to hear,"wow,I felt this last night".those poems are lost in time.one day recently I found a poem,which was written that time.i smiled at the inocency of what I wrote.the poem was simple and consize with matching lines....but I still know from my heart,i wrote to see her surprised.One day I felt to write about her.I hezitated,dont know why...may be i was feeling how shall she react.I wrote that poem.all the lines was talking about her.the last line was..."dont know why,i felt so shy.....writing to you"....I have never gave her that poem.I lost that chit of paper in time.....I was afraid to give her....why I was afraid....I dont know.....maybe I was loving her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment