write to you letter....
Friday, March 6, 2009
my first encounter with love
Once I wrote a poem, in my school days. I remember, no one gave interest to it but it produced a terror among my friends.(:D).they used to run away. Even during Tiffin breaks, they were terrorized shouting at themselves…Jeet with his poem, and someone even said that poem is of two long pages. well I was personally impressed by my poem. I thought it was my best work….I was surprised how can I write like this. whew!! I have that much feelings inside me.Well,she came that time. She was curious to know what I wrote. I read it to her. She listened quietly. we were on class 8.my immature poem, my immature mind. She just replied for a feedback. your poem is speaking my feelings. how can you decorate a feelings with words. Her eyes was sparking.glittering, as if she discovered something very unusual......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment